
I seem to be quite behind on my posts, but I added a map on the side bar that includes our travels. You'll just need to scroll on over to Europe (or fly... I mean, whichever is better for you). As an added bonus, you can also view with pictures (someone
else's, so it'll be minus the kiddies. Hence, I have offered a complimentary one above -sitting on Roman rubble in Greece). I just may not need to feel guilty regarding my lack of blog dedication anymore.
8 comments:
I am cracking up over Cohen's hair AND the fact that the portion of the map showing is of the midwest. Maybe you forgot to mention you were in Coer'd'Lane instead of Spain?
Don't fret over updating your blog, You are doing much more important things like having "real" adventures and exploring with your kiddos.
Beautiful picture. No need for guilt! Looks like you guys are having a great time. Keep livin' it up!
I know you have all those posts saved up. I am just waiting for the rest of them to pop up soon - please! I would love to come and have a pool party at your place. I will even bring the kids. Maybe when we are together next month, you can get us convinced at how we can do it and we'll plan something!
Wow...amazing photos. So when will you be visiting home sweet home? We are looking forward to it. Jack wants a sleep over date on the calendar! and we'd love to have a cookout.
Boston just saw this photo of your kids. He said,"Cohen's hair looks like Willy Wonka's." I know that he means that as a compliment.
What amazing places you guys have been. I went to Old Navy yesterday. Somehow it's just not the same.
Amy, Kenzie got the package you sent her. She absolutely loves it! She wrote a thank you letter for you, but we don't have your address! Thank you so very much! that was very thoughtful of you and she will take good care of it!
Amazing amazing and more amazing fun. Can my whole family move in with you guys?
Post a Comment