Move Out of the Way
Music and Lyrics by Addie
If you would just moov out of the way
I just need to get throo------ oya!
I can't be hear for a wile
I need to go were I rely need to go!
I can't take it rite know
I hafe to go
I'm sory but I hafe to go!
This song, is so Addie. She surprised me with the show, and the boys had to get their piece of fame as well. Who needs "excuse me, please", when you have such a catchy move-out-of-the-way tune.

7 comments:
Sheesh! Forget Taylor Swift.....there's a new star in town. That was super cute. Love her song and the boys' sweet moves in the back.
That was really cute! Where did she get the idea to make a song? The boys are good dancers. Tell her I thought it was really good. She should make another one!
Reagan
Awe-some. Adorable...everyone will be singing that little ditty on the streets of Madrid.
And I love how Brett can't help but continue to dance after it ends.
Great job Addie. The stage back in the hood is awaiting your big return. I'm sure Reagan would love to help you write your next big hit.
Great job , Addie! Grandpa & I had fun watching your video. You did a great job both on the lyrics and singing it. Fun to have the background dancers too. Love Grandma Hall
We want more! Loved the video. Good job Addie and good job back-up dancers.
Nice shades Addie girl,Seriously I think that was awesome! Nice music & lyrics! I like how Brett kept dancing through the entire video. Gavin and Eli did a good job 2. Amy did some really great job taping the whole video. If you go 2 older posts on my mom's blog you'll see my videos I made with my voice and guitar.
LOVE,Your fave cuzin Corinne
Post a Comment