Uncanny. That's a side that we were not privy to...and I applaud his confidence in allowing that picture to be posted on the internet...he does know, right?
Can I just say - that picture of Brett with the monkey makes me laugh hysterically!! The resemblance is a little scary! I haven't read your blog for awhile - and now that I have, I'm sad - because it makes me miss you. :( Love the picture of the kids in their uniforms - and bless Cohen's little chocolate milk loving heart. It's hard to be without Mom all day.
4 comments:
I have no words. Really, I don't know what to say. Is this the picture you were talking about for your Christmas cards?
Uncanny. That's a side that we were not privy to...and I applaud his confidence in allowing that picture to be posted on the internet...he does know, right?
It's amazing how dominant that "lip gene" is in your family!
Can I just say - that picture of Brett with the monkey makes me laugh hysterically!! The resemblance is a little scary! I haven't read your blog for awhile - and now that I have, I'm sad - because it makes me miss you. :( Love the picture of the kids in their uniforms - and bless Cohen's little chocolate milk loving heart. It's hard to be without Mom all day.
Post a Comment