(Addie couldn't wait to debut the dress my visiting friend Sharese made for her. Imagine that, whipping up a dress while on vacation?!)
The normalcy of breakfast in the kitchen couldn't take away the pride I felt being a mother. I beamed with adoration as my kids learned something new. What, you ask? The art of the hose head. I genuinely love how easily entertained my kids are. So while they patiently wait for their 18th birthday when we allow them to get a DS, they will be spending their time using pantyhose for hoseheads, robo arms, or prosthetic limbs. Wooohee!
(Eli couldn't even open his eyes...Hee!)
I know, something about this picture is just wrong. But I love how his eyelashes are stuck all skattywompus.
Loved this moment as well. Brett was showing off his mad juggling skills with our soon-to-be mashed potatoes. Talented as he is, apparently 3 is his limit. He was pelted by a few carefully aimed spuds. Good times.
Loved this moment as well. Brett was showing off his mad juggling skills with our soon-to-be mashed potatoes. Talented as he is, apparently 3 is his limit. He was pelted by a few carefully aimed spuds. Good times.
See the potato hurling through the air just west of the pink flowers?

3 comments:
Oh has it really been that long since we came and were pampered by your lovely Spain? I am loving that dress, loving it!! Can I commission one? and the pantyhose heads, so creepy and yet I can't look away. Hilarious. And the juggling, really, does the fun never end at your house? I love the flying potato.
Wow...I just happened to check your blog and about fell over. Two posts??? Hopefully this is a good sign of things to come. Love your Mother's Day post and I feel much more complete with a visual of the dress and coordinating cardigan....(hopefully to hide any imperfections due to my speedy construction)
I miss you guys and wish I could just pop in for a visit every now and then. Thank you so much for the fabulous week......I am trying to justify a daily hour of lying out in the backyard to catch some rays but haven't been able to do it yet. Please continue!
Is this a rerun from a few years back??I remember heads in stockings too. Such a cute dress Sharese made. Not having sewn in years, it would have taken me forever. The potato pic is choice. Sorry you didn't get breakfast in bed (neither did I) Dad & I were fasting. I love the normal life in your home and depicting it so we can enjoy too. Love ya Mom
Post a Comment