"...we'll all help you".
My mom and I laughed to tears, while all three grunted and groaned trying to get the leverage it would require to elevate Grandma's hinny from that position. (Addie started this at gymnastics today. Go ahead, try it - lift your body while sitting in that straddled position, into a somersault. If I hadn't watched Addie do it, I would think it's physically impossible -amazing what a wee little 4 year old body is capable of) .
Back bends, somersaults, handstands, etc. Grandma is such a good sport, she tried everything Addie dished out
. I finally put down the camera (after taking pictures of course) and rescued my poor mom, when it looked like they were going to try a sixty something year old totem pole (Cohen was also piled on in some pictures, but facial expressions were too painful to post). Props to you Grandma for putting on a smile, much longer than I would have.
Note: For the record, I did give my mom several opportunities for relief, all of which were denied. ...Torture taken like a true soldier.

5 comments:
I tracked down your blog! Way to disappear without leaving any trace of where you went! Thanks to the Aguiars link to Brent and Julie's blog, we were able to do some fancy detective work! I love the new title! And I love even more that your mom is so super cool! What would that be like, to have such supportive parents and in-laws! I am jealous! I hope that this tax season ends soon for y'all!
Way to go Grandma! It looks like you guys had a blast and it seems to me that Addie has some serious skills....
Wow! What's that move called, the backbreaker? Your mom is one tough cookie!
Will you ask your mom where she gets all her energy? She is my hero!
What a fun Grandma! Do we ever remember times when our own grandparents were capable of stunts like that? My Dad tried to take the girls ice skating and I think he got a concusion. Your Mom must be in better shape for sure!!
Post a Comment