Thursday, April 3, 2008

Bottoms Up!

It's great to have my mom here with us. She comes every spring break and gets us through the end of Brett's busy season. When she leaves, we usually just have about a week left. Every morning before breakfast (and usually before I'm up), Farmer Grandma leads the troops in a little pajama yoga. Never can I get all four to move in the same direction at the same time, whether it's work or play. She's like the Pied Piper of Hamelin, they just follow her. Maybe it's her merry whistling... I never was much of a whistler.
Each time she comes, they look forward to yoga and walks with her. We often take walks on a nice sunny day. I decide if it's walking weather by the amount of laundry it will incur. But not my mom, no, to the kids delight, she's out there rain or shine. "Do you have an umbrella I could borrow"? And she's out the door, four little ones in tow.

1 comment:

laurie said...

Those pictures are priceless. I love them!!! I hope you are doing O.K. this busy season. Hang in there!