Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Public Cans

There is an abundance of street entertainment, to which the kids love making their monetary contribution. Some of their favorites are the musicians, the "headless man", the gi-normous bubble makers, and the "toilet guy". The motionless toilet guy held their interest for quite some time. If you watched him long enough (we did), you might catch a few strained looks, followed by his hidden whoopee cushion sound effects and a look of relief.
And while I'm on the subject, these aren't just decorative sculptures, they are 3 sided urinals in the park in Barcelona -that people really use. Interesting.

1 comment:

Reese said...

Oh, come on. After months without a blog post......and you bring us pictures of toilets and public urinals????? While I can appreciate the potty humor you and the kids enjoyed, I think a few posts from your exotic travels are in order!