Tuesday, January 8, 2008

And so a new era begins

It's just one more sign of our young family not being so young anymore...the end of our footed-jammie saga is near. This growing up thing is happening so fast, and given the closeness in age, they seem to be doing it all at once.


Among countless others, our losses are at:
chubby cheeks,






baby curls,
















and baby teeth.
While I mourn our losses, I'm trying to embrace our gains. We've gained square footage (now that we don't have a high-chair... or two), I'm able to take a shower anytime I want to, the pay raise (money saved having only 1 in diapers, instead of 3), and our own personal encyclopedia, telling us facts we'd long forgotten about. But still (sigh)...my only solace as we leave this cherished era, is the impressively wonderful people they are becoming.

2 comments:

traci said...

Gage still wants to wear his and I am not sure why. I guess cozy toes are comfy. In the mean time, enjoy Cohen in little jammies while you can.

Tanya said...

Yes, Olivia still wears her footies as well. She was disappointed when she didn't get them for Christmas this year. I'm really excited to see you all in a few weeks! Your blog looks great!