Sunday, January 20, 2008

Day 1 ...i guess

My last post is dated Thursday because that's when I started the entry. However, since I wasn't posting it until today, I thought I wouldn't have to start the 10 days yet. I tried to change the date on the post, and I can't. So, I guess I need to post a completed project. It's a good thing I've been busy doing projects even though I thought I wasn't officially starting yet.


PROJECT #1: Webkinz party hats!

Zoey is modeling a raspberry sorbet party hat, festively adorned with contrasting polka dots and finished off with a mandarin orange pom pom.

(my friend's daughter wanted a Webkin themed birthday party)

1 comment:

Reese said...

Amy,
This is our tenth visit to check out the party hats! You have raised the bar on my limited party expertise:) Emma now has me planning a craft so that everyone can go home with their own personalized collar for their Webkinz. Good Luck with your other projects, if you need any more, I have a few in mind!

Sharese