Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Garter belt, please?

As I hurried to throw dinner together, I was grateful for the unusual pre-meal giggles (which should have caused enough suspicion) and laughter. They were all playing together and laughing so I didn't spare a moment to pause and check out what I owed my thanks to. When I called them to dinner and found out it was just a sock, I wondered why we had wasted money on Christmas toys that were much harder on the feet when you step on them. But I was glad they found something that held their attention longer even than the swivel sweeper infomercial (see 1st post on Hall of Fame-ily). Brett however, was less than thrilled when he arrived home and his dress sock was now a thigh-high. ...and what happened to their clothes? Yes, yes, these neglected children running around half naked destoying socks, where is their mother?

1 comment:

bigskygirl said...

I'm glad to see that my children aren't the only ones who dance around half-naked at times~