skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Orange you glad I didn't say banana?
Being in California right now for "girls weekend", my tastebuds are spoiled! Not only good restaurants, but one of my favorite eats, my mother-in-laws cooking. She always makes the best salads, and this weekend, has proven no disappointment with salads, homemade Cafe Rio chicken burritos, and turkey, spinach panini sandwiches. Oh, my mouth quivers at the thought. Plus, how cool is it to be able to walk out the front door and pick a sweet, juicy, orange? (Brett kindly pointed out my pic looks like a bum). We have quite the fruit salad opportunities between the Ross' oranges and the Hall's apples and berries. Nothing tastes quite as good as a homemade or homegrown morsel. Mmmmmm...
3 comments:
You made me so hungry...so do I go for the big, plump grapefruit or the half eaten Cafe Rio burrito in the fridge...maybe one for me and one for the baby, yeah, that sound good.
That one orange reminds me of something...
Yeah! I am so glad that you guys found our blog and that you guys have one too!!! What a cute family you have! I am going to add you to my list of "really cool people" so I can frequent your blog often! As for the spinach shakes, if you only use about two handfuls of spinach, and blend, blend, blend, you should not taste it. We used to make it with only spinach, a banana, and orange juice. It was super green, and we called it jedi juice. The kids still drank it, and loved it. Cuz it tasted like the orange juice. Try it! I love it, and I am pretty picky! If you hate it, I will apologize in advance! hee hee!
Post a Comment