Saturday, February 2, 2008

Ross... party of five (temporarily)

With Mom out of town for the weekend, Dad decided to take the kids to somewhere that doesn't usually make the parents' short list... the famous International House Of Pancakes (IHOP).







First introduced to the kids by the Underwood gang last Memorial Day weekend, IHOP has quickly become the restaurant of choice for the Ross kids (by kids I mean Gavin).





We lucked out because Thursday was free balloon and face painting night. Since I was the only one on bath duty that night, I quickly x-nayed the face painting but told the fine gentleman to bring on the party hats.

Everyone had a good time and looks forward to next Thursday's free balloon night at the IHOP (just kidding Amy).

2 comments:

Reese said...

Way to go Brett! Amy might decide to extend her trip......My kids are also huge fans of IHOP, I will have to remember Thursday nights. Let us know if you have run out of places to eat by Sunday and you can eat with us.

Brett and Amy said...

I'm very impressed! Not only did you take on 4 kids at a restaurant, you took pics and documented it. Thanks for keeping me in the loop while I'm gone. Very nice hats my little cutie-patooties!