
Banana bread has become Brett's calling (I hear his brother is also an excellent maker of banana bread). Cohen is now in training to follow suit and happy as could be to spend time with his Papa (pronounced the Spanish way, not the Grandpa way). I love cozy home baked smells on wintery days. It started snowing while we were at church -which is unheard of. It hasn't snowed in Madrid for a long time, so for it to snow twice in one season, must be something we dragged with us from Cincy. Too bad those huge flakes didn't stick around for long. It started to rain before the kids could get out and play.

5 comments:
We've been on a banana bread kick too! I got a recipe out of Healthy Cooking that is awesome...chocolate and peanut butter chips in it....yummy. We should swap recipes. So much for Global Warming...actually the earth hasn't warmed in many years. Little secret the media doesn't want you to hear. The kids missed 4 days of school last week due to snow and ice! Missed having your kids to play with and pass the time indoors!
Mmm, banana bread. Is it just me or does Cohen suddenly look just like a blond Gavin?
Ummm, I am loving Cohen's sweet hair. Love the picture, and I am excited for a sample. As for the snow, there never seems to be a happy medium. Either it is not enough OR way too much. You are missing out on a crazy cold winter in Cincy.
Cohen reminds me of Brett when he was a little guy. We can smell the banana bread all the way from Madrid.
Devin hopes you are using his recipe so he can sample the delights!
Cohen has the most adorable smile! double the fun making and eating banana bread. You have a great smile too Brett! Love Mom & Grandma
Post a Comment