
48 socks, 32 shirts, 14 pairs pants/shorts, 7 smocks (or around here,
labcoats), 4 blazers, 4 ties, 4 bathing suits, 4 swim caps, 4 backpacks, 4 combs, 4 toothbrushes, 4 cups, 3
estuches, 3 belts, 2 jumpers and 2 pair of tights, all individually labeled with each child's full name. Our first school night has officially brought to close a spectacular summer. One final salute to, road trips, the beach, orange shovels, Los
magos, Camp Ross,
Legos, pool, books, visits with family and friends, pajamas till noon, and Brett. Brett, you will be missed immensely (summer work hours 9-3, normal 9-10? or so).
Here's a peek at a few of the many labeled items.

The late spring/early fall sport uniform.

Our own
synchronized swimming team.

Their version of the uniform.

Finally, the "labcoats".
10 comments:
okay, I love the uniforms! They look so studious! Do they get swim lessons in school? Cool!
I love the pajama lab coats. This school is going to be awesome!!! Tell Gavin 2nd grade wasn't that cool anyways. 3rd is where it's at!!!
Wow that is a lot of stuff! I hope they have a great time at school!
I am slapping my desk and yelling "stop it!" because I want to eat them all up, right now. Beautiful children in crisp school uniforms (including swim suits, pe uniforms and labcoats)?? ADORABLE and DELICIOUS in capital letters. I am going to go look at all the pictures all over again. Love it. So much.
So, what are you going to do from 9-5 everyday? Do they have any good telemundo over there?
Oh Amy - how cute are they!! I love school uniforms. I'm thinking you will be sad for 3 or 4 days and they you will start to party - 9-5 all by yourself. My mouth is salivating with envy!! Maybe you could take a Spanish class.....ooh that would be exciting. Keep the posts coming - I love hearing all about your grand adventure - your children and you as a family will never forget this time. Spain will forever be a part of you.
All kids should wear uniforms-it would make life easier on the parents especially in the "shopping for school clothes" department. They all look great. We'll have to call you to get the first week report.
Your kids are stylin! I do wish we did uniforms, much simpler. I'm so sad for you though, to have to send Cohen. I'm sure it will all work out well. They will love him there!
Just looking at these pictures makes me see how much fun they must have together. Ryan and I (me more than him, he's pretty content the way things are) are constantly wondering if we should have more kids and that picture puts one tally on the "pro" list. Well, maybe I shouldn't say there is a pros and cons list, but you know what I mean...
They look great in their uniforms. What a lot of labeling to do! I love the expressions of Eli & Gavin in "their" uniforms. This is so great that they get swim lessons at school. What a good looking group you have! Love ya Mom
Yeah....ditto on everything they all said. I have already told you how I feel about these uniforms. I don't think I could bring myself to come back to Nike sweatpants and ankle socks.
Post a Comment