Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Dear Tooth Fairy, PLEASE HELP!


This is Gavin's new profile. I think that tooth is here to stay. It's been loose for a while and is now tightening back up in a horizontal position just out of the way of the new tooth coming in. It just won't go back down! With Gavin's first few loose teeth I looked back upon my childhood and shuddered unable to understand what would posses members of my own family (who will remain nameless, but you know who you are) to tie a string to my tooth, the other end attached to a door knob, and slam the door (it didn't come out on the first try). I mean, why the unnecessary torture? I'm beginning to understand and though unable to repeat history myself, I may have to fly out the nameless culprit to take care of the dirty work for me.

6 comments:

Julie said...

I just want to grab that little tooth and yank it out so fast, Gavin wouldn't even know it's gone! I used to do that with the kids but then they got wise and wouldn't let me near them!

Jan & Que said...

My mom use to have a great pair of pliers that worked great. I wonder what happened to them? Good luck Gavin, I hope the toothfairy has been saving up!

Tanya said...

Give him an apple to bite into. Works every time.

traci said...

Trevor has two teeth that are just sitting above the ones ready to come in. They are almost fully developed, but he hasn't lost the others yet, so they have no where to go. We have given him the assignment to get those out or we are taking him somewhere to have them taken out. We gave T some Laughy Taffy last time and they came right out. Good luck.

Reese said...

dYou should just bring him over for a friendly game of football on our street, it has done the trick several times. (Although not necessarily on loose teeth!) Good Luck!

Julie said...

I keep checking your blog to see if there's any movement with the tooth. Amy,maybe your mom can help out the situation. Go Gavin, go. Wiggle that tooth!