Thursday, March 13, 2008

Sweet, fresh, not-so-freezing air!

We enjoyed weather in the low 60's today. Gavin welcomed the glorious weather with an operatic (if that's not a word, it's about time it is) song about spring. This is him violently ill. He has stayed home from school for the last 2 days. He's been throwing up during the night and then seemingly fine during the day. He doesn't eat anything as he's afraid to throw up, but he seems to have ample energy. If he's contagious, so sorry kindergarten class, he's going back tomorrow.



While inhaling the spring air, Eli burned off winter energy pushing princess, I mean Addie. Yes, there are pedals, but should a princess really have to pedal herself around? I guess not.

Cohen wanted so badly to run and play, but couldn't. He fell off a swing earlier today at the park and can't even walk. It was only about a 6 inch fall so I didn't think much of it, I thought he just wanted carried for the love factor. But when he saw his little buddy playing baseball next door, and tried to go over, he limped, hobbled then collapsed. He's been crawling to get around tonight, the poor, sweet, little guy.

Note: I just re-read this and it sounds like he's been lame all day. The fall happened around 4 p.m., so by the time I knew more, it was a little late for doc visits. There is no swelling, discoloration or other mark of injury, so we're letting him sleep it off and see how he is in the morning. Please do not call social services.

5 comments:

Reese said...

I can almost imagine Gavin running across an empty golf course in a tight black shirt singing Bet on it with that picture:)

Reese said...

Glad to see that Addie is training her brothers well, or at least one of them.....Girls Rule!

Reese said...

What kind of mom are you not to seek out immediate emergency care for your poor injured child? JK...I have several hypochondriacs at my house so I can definitely empathize!

Reese said...

Hope you enjoyed all my fabulous comments!

Tanya said...

Cohen's personality sounds a lot like Zach's. Zach can be such a dramaqueen. He constantly has a headache, stomache, his foot hurts or I hurt him -- How, I ask? -- I hurt his feelings. Oh brother! And, they both got that Highschool musical thing going on. I hope he's not really hurt now that I said all that.