


For lunch today, some asked for turkey while others wanted peanut butter and jelly. Cohen however, ate his PB &J while serving up a whole lotta "ham". He didn't do near as much eating as he did singing. We laughed so hard, he just got more and more into it. He sang the same little diddy over and over, but added arm gestures and closed his eyes while he really got into the groove. He is usually singing "Getcha Head in the Game", or "Bet on it", from Highschool Musical and is very confident that these are

HIS songs (word to the wise, one should

not try to sing along while he is singing). Today's little number, was a nameless tune with words not yet published in most dictionaries, so while I didn't really get the jist of the song, I knew it must've been a good one by the deep emotion in his face. Many see him as a quiet little boy who rarely acts out. While it is true, he rarely has issues, he is far from quiet. He is our "hammiest "child by far and always seems to get laughs out of us.
8 comments:
I would love to see him on video. That would be hilarious! The pics do a great job of expressing the strong emotions he must be feeling. Very deep! By the way, I love that gourmetmomma blog! Good stuff!
Funny Stuff! However, Zach is past that and now in to High School Musical 2 songs. He likes Fabulous, Every Day, and Humahumanukanukaapawah.
I like to think he got this trait from you, right? Seemingly quiet and mature, but downright silly on the inside.
I think this High School Musical thing has gone a bit too far:) That kid cracks me up, I would love to know what song he is singing!
Like father, like son. We'll have to pull out the videos!
He needs to be on American Idol. I think he was showing more emotion than some of those participants!
Too CUTE!!!!
Amy, He is adorable. People used to tell me to enjoy those years because they grow up so fast. Now I know exactly what they meant. So I will tell you that now even though you will probably roll your eyes and ignor me. Lisa
Cohen is just too cute! What personality your kids have. I like your new name and banner pic. Of course I liked the old one too.
Post a Comment