Monday, March 10, 2008

Is this the right blog?

Yeah, thought we'd mix it up a bit. We're trying to leave our last name out so resorted to a pretty deep title, Hee! Yunno, a walk through our lives (little yellow boots) through the good and the bad (rain or shine)... anyway, my other ideas got the veto, so this is it. So sorry to those who are going to have to change link URL's.

5 comments:

Julie said...

Very cute header-I would change my blog address but I can't think of anything clever!

traci said...

Love that header. We have those little yellow boots too and we are excited to pass them on to Mallory when she is big enough. Boston used to wear them every day to the bus to pick up T from kindergarten. Good memories and I am sure your boots have great memories too. Love it all.

Reese said...

Sad to say we have the same boots as well but they recently were involved in a battle with the dog and came out on the losing end. I promise to take your last name off of any posts.....would you like me to use an alias for your link as well? I'm sure I could come up with something good!

Tanya said...

Glad to find you again! I wasn't quite sure when I checked for you yesterday. You can run, but you can't hide!

BA said...

all of the good times can still be found at 1099s.blogspot.com